Ghriba balls with soft nuts melt in the mouth
Today’s dessert dish is one of the occasions of desserts. The taste melts in the mouth with the first bite and is not sweeter than the soft Ghriba taste with delicious nuts.
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water or vanilla water
- To decorate (hazelnut-pistachio-clove-almond)
- Whisk the butter well until it becomes creamy and white.
- Add the caster sugar and continue to whisk.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and rose water or vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture until a smooth dough forms.
- Forming the dough into small balls
- They are stacked on a spaced-apart plate so that they do not stick during cooking.
- The nuts are placed in the center of each ball by applying light pressure on them.
- Place in a silent oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- They should not be discolored.
- Then let it cool completely and stack it in a serving dish.
- Enjoy it.