Do you want to make Pancake Recipe Without Eggs? These pies are easy to make without eggs and taste amazing! This method of making egg-free pancakes can overcome the popular cake because it gives you an alternative if eggs are not available.
Make a hole in the dry ingredients. This will help you to gently combine the wet and dry ingredients and not overwork the mix. And keep the mixture thick. The mixture should be thicker but still, be able to be chamfered.
You can add a little whole milk all at once to get the right consistency, and don’t over mix. Some lumps in the batter are good because over-mixing can result in thick pancakes.
Read Also: Chocolate Cake Recipes Make Feeling Like A Party In Your Mouth.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serving: 10 pancakes without eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter – melted
- 2 tablespoons of whole milk – as needed to soften the mixture (this will depend on the brand of kefir or buttermilk you are using)
How to prepare
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Make a hole in the middle and slowly incorporate the kefir or your buttermilk. Add the vanilla and melted butter until the ingredients are blended.
- The mixture should be thick but still possible. If it seems too thick, you may need to add up to 2 tablespoons of milk (this will depend on the brand of kefir or yogurt you use).
Cook a pancake
- Heat a non-stick plate over medium heat. Put a little oil on the brush. When the pan is hot, using a cookie spoon or two cookies, put about 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter mixture per pie. Using the back of the spoon, help spread the mixture gently until it forms a round pie.
- Bake for about 3 minutes, until many bubbles appear at the top and a few splinters, the sides of the pies are dry and the bottom of the pie is golden brown. Adjust the heat if necessary if the egg-free pancake browns too quickly or slowly.
- Gently turn the mixture over and bake for another two minutes on the underside.
- Repeat to make the remaining pies. Brush a little oil before each pie.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.