Pasta is all that comes to mind when I hear the phrase “comfort eating”. Today’s recipe is simple and does not take long to prepare, and the most important thing is that it is a complete meal. Pasta With Chicken.
The chicken is cooked in tomato sauce, the flavors are homogeneous, and the pasta is filled with these rich flavors. Read the following lines to learn how to make chicken pasta with tomato sauce and basil
Read Also : How To Cook The Best 5 Fajita Chicken Recipes
- 500 grams of boneless medium-thickness chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 cup of Basil Leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 250 grams of spaghetti pasta
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
How to prepare
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper in a suitable bowl.
- In a suitable frying pan, heat olive oil, add chicken pieces to it and fry on both sides until it becomes golden brown and almost cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet, then add the tomatoes and the garlic spoon and stir over low heat until the tomatoes turn into a sauce.
- Add the butter, then return the chicken to the sauce until it is completely cooked, with a little water added when needed.
- Boil pasta, then adds with the basil to the tomato and chicken sauce.
- Garnish the plate with a tablespoon of parmesan cheese.